files/pictures/picture-35.jpgBitfilm Festival 2004
November 3 - 7, 2004
Deadline: July 15, 2004
The Bitfilm Festival for digital film and new media shows films that use digital technology in a creative and innovative way. There are six categories:
* 3D Space: Computer generated 3D animations.
* FX Mix: Digitally composed hybrids, mixing live-action, effects and animation.
* 64K Demos: Audiovisual programs that work with a PC's processor and videocard.
* Flash: Linear films and interactive works made with Macromedia Flash.
: Films that are animated in realtime using game environments.
* Micromovies: Films of max. 60 seconds that are custom-made for mobile devices like cell phones, PDAs, etc.
There will be a total of 45,000 Euros in prize money awarded. There is no entry fee. More information and submissions can be found at www.bitfilm-festival.org