Kansas City Jubilee 2002 - US/International Short Film Division, Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
Sunday, April 7, 2002 Sunday, April 14, 2002.
Entry Deadline: January 15, 2002.
For submissions in the below categories, all entries must be 30 minutes or under. Work may originate in any film, video or digital medium unless otherwise noted. Cash or inkind prizes are awarded for first place in each division & genre. A single work may be entered in multiple divisions with separate entry forms and screener tapes (VHS NTSC).
- Open: Narrative, experimental, animation, documentary genres.
- 8mm: Originally shot on 8 mm or S8mm film, or 8 mm video. Any genre.
- Underground: Works that are innovative, subversive, adventurous or controversial. It might be considered "cool trash." It should challenge, entertain and provoke. It may have the potential for cult status.
- Films and videos must have been completed within the last two years (since January 31, 2000).
- All films must be in English or subtitled.
- Entry format: VHS NTSC.
- Exhibition format may be Beta SP, 16 mm, 35 mm or VHS NTSC.
- Entry fee $25.00.
For more information contact: Kansas City Filmmakers Jubilee, 4826 W. 77th Terrace, Prairie Village, Kansas 66208-4321 USA. E-mail: email@example.com
, Website: www.kcjubilee.org