Toronto, Canada -- 9 Story Entertainment announced its slate of new series and new episodes of returning series for Miptv 2013.
- New Nerds and Monsters (40 x 11’) A new animated comedy aimed at 6-11 year olds that tosses a group of nerdy kids on a fantastic uncharted island with a tribe of hideous but dim-witted monsters that think the nerds are invaders!
- New Peg + Cat (80 x 11’) A new preschool animated series that follows an adorable spirited little girl, Peg, and her sidekick Cat, as they embark on adventures while learning the magic of numbers.
- New Cache Craze (10 x 60’) A new geo-caching competition series that is part treasure hunt, part adventure challenge. With a GPS and digital treasure map, contestants navigate their way across an array of comedic challenges while they try to find each hidden cache and stay in the game.
- Camp Lakebottom (26x22’ or 52x11’) The animated children’s series where 12-year-old McGee’s bus takes a wrong turn and he ends up spending his summer at the most and awesome camp ever, Camp Lakebottom!
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (40x22 or 80x11’) The charming animated preschool series featuring Daniel, a shy but brave 4-year-old tiger, who lives in the beloved Neighbourhood of Make Believe.
- Arthur (20x22’ or 40x11’) The digitally enhanced 16th season of the hit children’s animated series, where everyone’s favorite 8-year-old aardvark and his gang of pals are back for 20 new episodes.
Source: 9 Story Entertainment