Ballistic Publishing Offers EXPOSÉ 4
Created 05/10/2006 - 23:00
Ballistic Publishing announced EXPOSÉ 4, featuring 317 artworks from 241 artists in 49 countries, selected from more than 5,000 submissions. EXPOSÉ 4 is now available to pre-order from Ballistic Publishing and begins shipping in June.
Published by Mark Snoswell and Leonard Teo and edited by Daniel Wade and Paul Hellard, EXPOSÉ 4 showcases works in 20 categories: Fantasy, Exterior Architecture, Interior Architecture, Portrait (Painted), Portrait (Rendered), Action, Conflict, Faery Folk, Creatures, Environment, Cityscapes, Matte Painting, Science Fiction, Abstract & Design, Product Design & Still Life, Horror, Surreal, Humorous, Whimsical and Transport.
The advisory board consists of:
* Linda Bergkvist, Digital Artist
* Chen-Yi Chang, Story Artist/Visual Development/Character Designer, Disney
* Mu Chunxi, 2D Artist and Graphic Designer, Tencent Computer Systems Ltd.
* Robin Cooper, Digital Painter, Pixar Animation Studios
* Dan Curry, VFX Producer/Supervisor, STAR TREK ENTERPRISE
* Jinko Gotoh, Producer (FINDING NEMO)
* Lorne Lanning, President/Creative Director, Oddworld Inhabitants
* Jeff Mottle, President and Founder, CGarchitect.com
* Chris Sloan, Art Director, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
EXPOSÉ 4 is available in three editions: Hard Cover ($59), Soft Cover ($49) and Limited Edition ($145). The 240-page Limited Edition includes an additional 16 pages featuring extra work and biographies of the EXPOSÉ 4 award winners. It is exquisitely bound in leather with gold embossing. Available to only 1,000 customers, each copy is individually numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.