files/pictures/picture-35.jpgThe 6th annual Big Chip Awards, the digital awards for North-West England, were handed out on Jan. 22, 2004 at the New Century Hall New Century House in Manchester. Cosgrove Hall
took home the prize for Best Digital Animation for DOCTOR WHO: The Scream of the Shalka commissioned by and produced for BBCi. The 85-minute series is available to watch on the BBCi Website (www.bbc.co.uk/cult
) and was produced to coincide with the Doctors 40th Anniversary.
Other winners included:
* Best E-Marketing Campaign: Durex - McCann-Erickson
* Best Use of Wireless Technology: Treasure My Text Kisky Netmedia Ltd
* Best Stand-Alone Application - Including Games and other Software: Expert Witness Code Computer Love
* Best Commercial Website: Venture Code Computer Love
* Best Use of Digital Technology for Public Services: Greater Manchester Police
* Best Low-Budget Digital Project: BossCo UK
* Outstanding Use of Broadband: Manchester United Interactive
* The Digital Accessibility Award: Mmu.ac.uk - Mando Group
* Best Use of E-learning Technology: Spin 'n' Groove Stardotstar
* The Big Chip Innovation Award: Alston Moor Cybermoor Ltd.