Toei Animation Inks New Deals In Latin America
Created 01/25/2011 - 07:08
files/pictures/picture-35.jpgPress Release from Toei Animation
LOS ANGELES/MIAMI (January 24) – Toei Animation announced today that it has finalized new licensing and merchandising deals in Latin America for several of the company’s animated properties.
* Brazil’s Playarte will create a DVD box set for Saint Seiya: Myth of the Resurrected Gold Saints.
* Mexico’s Towers Entertainment will release DVD collections for the Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya series.
* Brazil’s CD & DVD Factory will release the Sailor Moon series on DVD.
* Brazil’s Maxlog in Brazil to create bags and backpacks for Saint Seiya.
* Argentina’s Daysal will created dinnerware for Dragonball.
* Mexico’s Falcon to create stickers and albums for Dragonball.
* Peru’s Corp. Ind. Plasticas will create PVC balls and folders for Saint Seiya.
* Brazil’s Pizzitoys to create a toy line for Saint Seiya.
* Colombia’s D’Vinni to create Dragonball notebooks.
* Argentina’s GC Properties will create Dragonball scouters and accessories.
* Chile’s Richtex will create a towel line for Dragonball.
About Toei Animation Co., Ltd.
With headquarters in Tokyo and sales offices in Paris, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Shanghai, Toei Animation (Jasdaq: 4816) ranks amongst the world’s most prolific animation production studios. Toei Animation’s operations include animation development and production, and worldwide marketing and program licensing. Since it’s founding in 1956, Toei Animation has produced more than 10,000 episodes of TV series (more than 200 titles) and more than 200 long feature films.