NEW YORK -- The CLIO Awards, among the world's most esteemed international advertising, design and communications competitions, announced its 2013 award winners, recognizing creative excellence and breakthrough work in the advertising industry. Winners will be awarded at the 54th annual CLIO Awards ceremony, taking place on May 15 at the Museum of Natural History in New York City.
The Grand CLIO Award, the jury's highest honor, is awarded to exceptional projects that push the boundaries of creativity in a given medium. The 2013 Grand CLIO award winners are BBH LONDON; CHEIL WORLDWIDE, South Korea; DIGITAL DOMAIN, Los Angeles; JWT SAN JUAN and MARCEL WORLDWIDE,Paris.
Other 2013 CLIO Awards winners include:
- Hallof Fame, Design: TURNER DUCKWORTH, San Francisco
- Hallof Fame, Film & Print: DDB NEW YORK
- Hallof Fame, Audio: THE RICHARDS GROUP, Dallas
- Agencyof the Year: MARCEL WORLDWIDE, Paris
- AgencyNetwork of the Year: OGILVY & MATHER, New York
- ProductionCompany of the Year: BISCUIT FILMWORKS, Los Angeles
- Advertiserof the Year: GOOGLE
- BrandIcon: COCA-COLA
- LifetimeAchievement: GEORGE LOIS
- HonoraryCLIO: will.i.am & PATRICIA FIELD
CLIO Awards winners represent a diversity of talents, with breakthrough work coming from over 20 countries worldwide, chosen by an elite panel of industry executives including Bill Davenport, President of Wieden & Kennedy Entertainment, and Nick Moore, EVP/CCO of Wunderman. The 2013 CLIO Awards introduces two new mediums - Branded Entertainment & Content and Engagement - and an expanded Hall of Fame that now includes honorees in Audio, Design, Out of Home and Print.
Musician, entrepreneur, content creator and philanthropist will.i.am and fashion visionary Patricia Field will accept the 2013 Honorary CLIO Awards. The award ceremony will be hosted by Eric Stonestreet, the two-time Emmy-winning actor, Modern Family, who also recently appeared in the film Identity Thief.
Source: The CLIO Awards