Created in 1998, Forum Brasil is Latin America's leading TV programming trade show. Representatives from more than 20 countries use the forum as a marketplace to find great products, share experiences, get new information, analyze local markets, and engage in profitable business networking.
Forum Brazil features:
* International seminar with top-tier names in programming and production
* 30-minute sessions with channel executives from Brazil and other countries detailing their acquisition policies
* Pitching of animation, documentary, series and feature projects
* Screenings of programs and pilots via a fully automated system
* Great networking, acquisitions, co-production and distribution opportunities
Broadcasters, pay-TV channels, distributors and independent producers from Brazil, other Latin American countries, the United States, Canada, Asia and Europe have made Forum Brasil a regular fixture of their business schedule.
For additional information, visit www.forumbrasiltv.com.br
Submission Deadline: Jun 03, 2008