Do you have an idea for an animated feature or TV series?
Do you want to make BIG $$$?
How do you avoid losing your shirt in production?
Studio Executive & Producer of Academy Award-Winning Films (Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin), Max Howard, and independent animation producer, Mark Simon, will share their secrets that have produced award-winning and money-making animations!
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Time: Live, 9:00 p.m. EST/ 6:00 p.m. PST
Length: 2-3+ hours
Location: Anywhere. Login/phone in/ Skype in
You will discover:
- Where to pitch your film & TV animation
- Where to raise production funds
- One piece of advice that could save you MILLION$
- Which animation studios are best to work with
- If you should produce a pilot
- When you should set up a toy deal
- Industry insider tips to estimate movie income
- How much money the creators of South Park have made
- The best film & TV markets to attend
- How Despicable Me overcame a terrible title
- Why Mars Needs Moms bombed – BIG
- How Hoodwinked became one of the most successful independent animated films of all time
Starts: Apr 10, 2012 - Ends: Apr 10, 2012
Mark Simon and Jeanne Simon