Nathan Fowkes - Color Concepts Workshop on February 11th!
"The use of color is critically important for the working artist, well designed color can make your work powerfully compelling and will reach your audience at an emotional level that moves them. That will be our topic of study for this year's Color Workshop on Saturday, February 11, 12-8pm. So whether you're a landscape painter, figurative or entertainment artist, if you're in the LA area I'd love to see you there." - Nathan Fowkes
Here's what is cover:
- The fundamentals of color theory for painters (traditional and digital).
- The emotional impact of color and lighting to create mood and environment.
- Principles for organizing the complexities of color into pleasing harmonies.
Color exploration exercises.
- Strategies for solving color problems quickly and effectively.
- Painting from a costumed model in a theatrical, colored light environment.
Tuition Cost: $175 - Register Here for Full Workshop. Tuition Cost: $100 - Register Here for Lecture and Demo.
Starts: Feb 11, 2012 - Ends: Feb 11, 2012
Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art