ENCOUNTERS BRISTOL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (16 – 20 NOVEMBER)
DEADLINE 30 JUNE
Powered by Vast Blue
There are only a few days left to submit your short film or animation to the 17th Encounters Bristol International Film Festival (16-20 November).
Submit by 30th June for a chance to win over 10,000UKP worth of prizes, or a prestigious short film award nomination (Academy Awards®, European Film Awards, BAFTAs, Cartoon D'Or).
The festival is offering heavy reductions for multiple submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org  ASAP if you are interested in submitting more than one film.
SUBMIT NOW AT WWW.ENCOUNTERS-FESTIVAL.ORG.UK 
Here are the following awards and prizes available this year for competition strands Animated Encounters and Brief Encounters:
- 2 Grand prix Awards. Prize: 2,000UKP* (& Academy Award® short-listing)
- 2 European New Talent Awards, eligible to European Graduating films or first time European director credits. Prize: 1,000euro*
- 2 Best of British Awards. Prize: 1,000UKP* (all films qualify for BAFTA live action & animation awards)
- 2 Best of the South West Awards. Prize: 500UKP*
- A Documentary Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- An Experimental Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- A Children’s Jury Award. Prize: 500UKP*
- DepicT! Awards (details at www.depict.org )
Short films and animations are eligible from all over the world, completed from 1 Jan 2010, under 30 minutes in length from every genre (animation, live action drama, documentary, experimental and music video). The submission fee for a digital entry is 20UKP, and for a DVD entry it is 25UKP.
Be part of one of the UK's most prestigious celebrations of short film, and emerging talent.
Depict! Can you do it in 90 seconds?
Free submission, upload at depict.org. (Deadline 5 Sept 2011)
A Watershed project www.depict.org 
*All cash prizes are up to the value of the amounts stated.