Terminator Salvation Gets DVD/Blu-ray Release Date
In the aftermath of Judgment Day and the takeover by the machines, John Connor (Christian Bale, The Dark Knight), the destined leader of the human resistance, must counter Skynet’s devastating plan to terminate mankind. As Connor rallies his underground street fighters for a last, desperate battle, he realizes that to save the future he must rescue his own father Kyle Reese (Anton Yelchin, Star Trek). But the most shocking discovery comes with the arrival of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington, Avatar), a mysterious loner from the past who challenges Connor with an impossible choice that will determine the future of the human race – leading them both on a brutal journey into the very heart of the enemy.
TERMINATOR SALVATION BLU-RAY AND DVD ELEMENTS
* Theatrical Version of the Film:
Exclusive to Blu-ray Content:
* Two Versions of the Film:
- Theatrical Cut (Rated PG-13)
- Director’s Cut (Rated R) – Includes explosive new footage not seen in theaters.
* Maximum Movie Mode featuring Director McG deconstructing the film’s key moments, 11 mini featurette focus points, over 40 minutes of Picture (PiP) commentary with cast and crew interviews, storyboard comparisons, still galleries, Terminator mythology timeline and more.
* “The Moto-Terminator” - See how the Terminator Salvation visual effects crew and Ducati partnered to create the slick and deadly Moto-Terminator!
* “Re-Forging the Future” – Go behind the scenes of Terminator Salvation with an exclusive set tour.
BD LIVE Content Includes:
* Compilation of 10 viral videos from the “Resist or Be Terminated” alternate reality game revealing SKYNET’s secret plans.
* The first episode of TERMINATOR SALVATION MACHINIMA Series
* Digital version of Issue #1 of the Terminator Salvation official movie prequel comic.
* Digital Copy on Disc
* Theatrical version of the film