Terminator Salvation on Blu-ray and DVD, Gremlins on Blu-ray, Plus More
TERMINATOR SALVATION was produced by Moritz Borman (TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES), Derek Anderson (After the Wedding), Victor Kubicek (AFTER THE WEDDING) and Jeffrey Silver (300). It was co-written by the writing team of John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris (TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES, THE GAME). The film also co-stars Jane Alexander (THE RING), Moon Bloodgood (WHAT JUST HAPPENED?) and Michael Ironside (TOTAL RECALL). The film was released by Warner Bros. Pictures and has a run time of approximately 115 minutes. The theatrical version of the film has been rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action and language. The Director’s Cut has been rated R for some violence and brief nudity.
The Blu-ray Disc version of TERMINATOR SALVATION is BD-Live™ enabled, allowing users to get connected and go beyond the disc via an Internet-connected Blu-ray player. Download content, give feedback through an exclusive survey, and register for rewards.
In the aftermath of Judgment Day and the takeover by the machines, John Connor (Christian Bale, The Dark Knight), the destined leader of the human resistance, must counter Skynet’s devastating plan to terminate mankind. As Connor rallies his underground street fighters for a last, desperate battle, he realizes that to save the future he must rescue his own father Kyle Reese (Anton Yelchin, Star Trek). But the most shocking discovery comes with the arrival of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington, Avatar), a mysterious loner from the past who challenges Connor with an impossible choice that will determine the future of the human race – leading them both on a brutal journey into the very heart of the enemy.
TERMINATOR SALVATION BLU-RAY AND DVD ELEMENTS
* Theatrical Version of the Film:
Exclusive to Blu-ray Content:
* Two Versions of the Film:
* Theatrical Cut (Rated PG-13)
* Director’s Cut (Rated R) – Includes explosive new footage not seen in theaters.
* Maximum Movie Mode featuring Director McG deconstructing the film’s key moments, 11 mini featurette focus points, over 40 minutes of Picture (PiP) commentary with cast and crew interviews, storyboard comparisons, still galleries, Terminator mythology timeline and more.
* “The Moto-Terminator” - See how the Terminator Salvation visual effects crew and Ducati partnered to create the slick and deadly Moto-Terminator!
* “Re-Forging the Future” – Go behind the scenes of Terminator Salvation with an exclusive set tour.
BD LIVE Content Includes:
* Compilation of 10 viral videos from the “Resist or Be Terminated” alternate reality game revealing SKYNET’s secret plans.
* The first episode of TERMINATOR SALVATION MACHINIMA Series
* Digital version of Issue #1 of the Terminator Salvation official movie prequel comic.
* Digital Copy on Disc
* Theatrical version of the film
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: BATTLE OF THE SMITHSONIAN on Blu-ray and DVD
Press Release from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
LOS ANGELES, CA. – (September 21, 2009) - When the lights go off the battle is on! A delightful adventure, Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian arrives in a Blu-ray Disc/DVD Combo Pack (Blu-ray, DVD and a Digital Copy*) and for a limited time only a “Monkey Mischief” double DVD on December 1 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Blu-ray value pack includes a high definition version of the film with over an hour of laugh-out-loud special features – including an interactive museum scavenger hunt game, gag reel, 12 deleted scenes with an alternate ending and featurettes including “Cherub Bootcamp,” and “Phinding Pharaoh With Hank Azaria.” The pack also includes a Digital Copy and a standard DVD of the film and will be available for the gift-giving price of $39.99 U.S. / $49.99 Canada.