RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Map v2 for Nuke, Composite and Fusion
From RE:Vision Effects press release:
RE:Vision Effects, Inc. acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces the initial release of RE:Map, the ultimate kit of mapping and distortion tools, as an OFX plug-in set for use within The Foundry's Nuke, Eyeon's Fusion, and Autodesk's Composite.
RE:Map v2 OFX is now included in the specially priced Effections bundle for Fusion, which also includes Twixtor, ReelSmart Motion Blur, DE:Noise and RE:Flex. RE:Map v2 is now part of the Effections OFX bundle for Nuke and Maya/3dsMax Composite, which also includes Twixtor, ReelSmart Motion Blur and DE:Noise.
RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins:
- RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, usually rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. Includes high-quality filtering of the rendered texture map. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
- RE:Map Inverse UV inversely projects a color image, using a UV Map as a guide, to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for a 3D system.
- RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- RE:Map Corner Pin maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning)
- RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
Availability and pricing: