Imagina 2005 Takes Shape
The 23rd edition of Imagina, the European Digital Content Creation Trade Show, will take place in Monte Carlo, Monaco, Feb. 2-5, 2005.
Through its conferences, distinctive market and international competition, Imagina brings together players of the digital content chain, from video gaming to 3D animation, post-production, including notably, design architecture, mobiles and wireless. Researchers, designers, industrialists, distributors, users and students will get together in Monaco to share their talents, show their skills, generate new ideas and define new trends.
Key topics will include:
* CGI feature movies & videogames creation
* Graphic Processors Unit & their impact on production work flows
* Virtual actors, Al (what is massing to achieve the perfect virtual actor?)
* HD/ Post-production / Digital Cinema: new challenges
* Mobile content: full 3D?
* Realtime 3D architecture
* Industrial Design: Pre Catia, scale 1, 3D Models easy to use
* R&D in videogame design
There will be exhibitions (such as emerging technologies), panel discussions, workshops, master classes, keynotes, user groups, a prestigious award ceremony (vfx and videogames), a student pavilion, screenings and special events.
For more info, please visit the Imagina Website: www.imagina.mc.