Dan Glass to Present Cloud Atlas at VIEW
Other stimulating sessions include:
- Venture Capital Mini-Workshop and “Lessons from a Career in Digital Media.” Two sessions presented by Glenn Entis, founder and general partner, Vanedge Capital, Academy Award Winner, former co-founder of PDI, CEO of Dreamworks Interactive.
- “Fostering Clarity” with Tom Wujec. As a recognized thought-leader and award-winning innovator, Tom works with Fortune 500 companies to foster innovation practices at all stages, from strategic and business planning to the design and implementation of digital design tools.
- Roundtable with Directors Eric Darnell, Dan Attias, and Genndy Tartakovsk, along with sound designer Gary Rydstrom, cinematographer Tristan Oliver, and professor Chris Perry, who will participate in two roundtable discussions on the future of cinema.
- “20 years of Innovation in Character, Creature and Effects Animation” with Rob Bredow, Chief Technology Officer and Visual Effects Supervisor at Sony Pictures Imageworks.
- “Marketing Animation and Visual Effects” with Hollywood publicity veterans Olivier Mouroux (DreamWorks Animation, Walt Disney Motion Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation) and Steven Argula (Pixar Animation Studios, Sony Pictures Imageworks).
- “Career Opportunities” with Pam Hogarth, Director of Marketing for LOOK Effects, and Vice-chair Visual Effects Society who reflects on a career in teaching animation.
- “Transmedia: Visualization, Games, and Immersion” with Jon Peddie, president of Jon Peddie Research. Computer graphics pioneer Dr. Peddie provides market forecasting services and consulting. He is frequently quoted in trade and business publications.
Source: VIEW Conference