CafeFX Swims with the Fish for Evan Almighty
* Character animators: John Nguyen, Kris Costa, Neil Lim Sang Ron Friedman
* Lighting td: Steve Arguello
* Compositor: Nabil Schiantarelli
* 3D model and texture artist: Miguel Ortega
* 3D matchmovers: Kevin Hoppe, Andrew Byrne
* Visual effects managing editor: Desi R. Ortiz
* Visual Effects Editor: Kevin LaNeave
* Data I/O: Leopaul DeGuzman, Bernardo Rodriguez
* Software development supervisor: Rob Tesdahl
* Software developer: Paul Hudson
* Render manager: Brian Openshaw, Say Rintharamy
CafeFX (www.cafefx.com) is an award-winning feature film visual effects facility offering visual effects production and supervision, CG character creation, and 3D animation. Founded in 1993 by Jeff Barnes and David Ebner, CafeFX is located in a 36,000-square-foot studio on an eight-acre campus in the heart of Santa Barbara County. CafeFX is in production on visual effects for THE KITE RUNNER, THE MIST and JOHN ADAMS and recently completed FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER, SPIDER-MAN 3, GHOST RIDER and PAN'S LABYRINTH.
Its commercial and music video division, Santa Monica-based The Syndicate, is a creative design, branding services and digital production studio, specializing in live-action direction, visual effects, animation, motion graphics and telecine.
CafeFX and The Syndicate are held by umbrella corporation the ComputerCafe Group, which has also established Sententia Ent., a long-form production company. With a focus on both live action and animated projects, Sententia is poised to capitalize on years of experience in the feature film market while developing a catalog of properties utilizing the proven strengths of sister companies CafeFX and The Syndicate. Among Sententia's credits are PAN'S LABYRINTH and DANIKA.