The Visual Effects Society announces the availability of the Rules & Procedures for the 11th Annual VES Awards.
Los Angeles -- The Visual Effects Society (VES) announced that the 11th Annual VES Awards RULES & PROCEDURES were unveiled on Monday, August 13, on the VES Awards website, www.visualeffectssociety.com/ves-awards. All the information needed to enter a submission to the Awards can be found in this one place. Every year the Awards Committee refines the rules and procedures to hone the experience for the visual effects community. Visit the website to learn what’s new in this year’s exciting line-up of categories.
Please note these important awards-related dates on your calendar:
- August 13, 2012 Rules & Procedures posted at www.visualeffectssociety.com/ves-awards
- October 15, 2012 Submissions open
- November 15 – November 30, 2012 Upload period for viewing materials
- November 30, 2012 Submission deadline
- February 5, 2013 Awards ceremony
The Awards are celebrating their 11th year of honoring the best visual effects artistry in the world. Help us mark the occasion by entering your best VFX work. We look forward to welcoming you to the VES Awards banquet on February 5, 2013, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Source: Visual Effects Society