Ubisoft announced its lineup of titles for the 2006 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) May 10-12, 2006, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Ubisoft will showcase its titles at booth #924 in the South Hall.
Our E3 lineup demonstrates Ubisofts profound commitment to the next-generation of videogames, said Yves Guillemot, president/ceo of Ubisoft. Ubisoft is very excited to be introducing ground-breaking new intellectual property and showcasing how we bring innovation to our best-selling franchises. Our award-winning development teams are pushing the limits of what can be achieved and leading the industry into the future.
Ubisoft lineup for E3 2006 includes:* ASSASSINS CREED: Experience the power of a feared Assassin when players actions will throw the immediate environment into chaos and shape events in this pivotal moment during the Third Crusade.
* BROTHERS IN ARMS HELLS HIGHWAY: Gearbox Softwares critically acclaimed squad-based WWII shooter launches into the next generation of gaming with graphics and gameplay features powered by Unreal Engine 3 and a completely redesigned online component. As Matt Baker, lead a squad of real soldiers who think, relate and fight together through the brutal trials of the dramatic Operation Market Garden.
* DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT & MAGIC: The PC game is powered by an enhanced version of the Source engine from Valve. The second chapter in the new MIGHT & MAGIC franchise allows players to experience combat as an expert warrior, mage or assassin using a vast array of devastating weapons against vicious creatures in a captivating fantasy environment.
* ENCHANTED ARMS: The first RPG developed exclusively for Xbox 360, this epic adventure created by FromSoftware in Japan is arriving for the first time in North America and Europe. The title allows players to escape to a fantasy world filled with beautiful cinema-quality graphics, unique characters and bizarre creatures.
* OPEN SEASON: Team up with the cast of characters from Sony Pictures Animations feature-length CGI film OPEN SEASON coming in September. Its a riotous romp in the great outdoors for kids of all ages when a rowdy brood of forest animals turn the tables on unsuspecting hunters.
* RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS: Developed by famed creative director Michel Ancel, this new installment of the RAYMAN franchise has Raymans world threatened by a devastating invasion by the most unexpected creatures and Rayman must battle to save his world and its inhabitants.
* RED STEEL: The only original first-person game built from the ground up and exclusively for the Wii launch. RED STEEL takes full advantage of Nintendos innovative controller and provides the unique experience of combined gunplay and swordplay.
* TOM CLANCYS SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT: The best-selling TOM CLANCYS SPLINTER CELL saga is taking an entirely new direction. In the highly anticipated next chapter, play as a double agent spy for the first time. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where choices of whom to betray and whom to protect affect the outcome of the game.
* TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX VEGAS: TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX makes its dramatic next-generation debut. Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in Sin City threatens to take world terrorism to new heights.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. Ubisoft generated revenue of 547 million euros for the 2005-2006 fiscal year. To learn more, visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.