Updated app allows storytellers of all ages to animate and share creations from their iPads directly to YouTube and Tumblr.
Trigger Happy, the creator of platforms that enable social animation on mobile devices, continues to make animation easy, social and fun for people of all ages with the debut of Toon Hero 1.3.
The app features exclusively licensed characters and properties from studios such as The Jim Henson Company, Hero: 108, Mukpuddy, and National Geographic that can be used to create animations that can be shared online.
The new version includes the following major updates:
- Added share options to YouTube and Tumblr
- Faster video output
- Improved video resolution
- Major improvements to memory usage and optimizations
- Free toys pre-installed on Toy Shelf
- Weekly notifications for Freeday Friday (select characters free on Fridays)
- Specific updates for iOS 7.0
Additionally, Portal 2 characters will be taking the stage on Toon Hero this week, including Atlas (FREE Character), Wheatley, Sentry Turret, and Defective Turret.
Toon Hero 1.3 is free to download on the App Store for iPad.
Source: Trigger Happy
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.