Toon Boom Animation Inc. just announced the upcoming release of Toon Boom Studio 4, an all-in-one animation software, offering a smooth experience creating rich, eye-catching animations for video, websites, television, film, games, mobile devices, and more. Based on a powerful Emmy award-winning technology, Studio 4 has greater capabilities to create a wider range of animation styles within a more user-friendly interface.
New features in new in Studio 4 are:
* Redesigned user interface for a seamless workflow and a smoother experience
* Unparalleled flexibility to easily customize your most convenient workspaces
* Extended animation styles to import, vectorize and animate photographs
* Increased selection of brushes to create more impressive line styles i.e. calligraphic painting
* Enhanced design quality with blurs and glows applied on drawings with the new Feather Edges feature
* Improved motion capabilities to set more realistic moves with the new peg's Orient to path feature
* Advanced Web publishing options to play back animation on the Internet more efficiently
Studio 4 also includes: support of Adobe Illustrator layers, the Vectorize Preview window, improved drawing tools, Alpha Onion Skinning and support of Tablet PC OS (for Windows XP and Vista).
Toon Boom Studio 4 is available now at the pre-launch special of $299.99 (Promo code: TBS081607), valid until Aug. 16, 2007. As of July 27, 2007, all new clients will receive a Toon Boom Studio 3.5 key. They will see their version 4 purchase listed on the "my products" page once the transaction is completed. Their Studio 4 license key will be automatically registered and emailed to them upon customer release in September 2007 for them to download the software. Upgrades from versions 3 and 3.5 are offered at the launch special of $79.99 until Aug. 16, 2007 (Promo code: TBSUP081607). All orders requiring shipping will be processed upon customer release.
Information about Toon Boom Studio 4 is now available online at www.toonboom.com/products/toonBoomStudio/.