Toon Boom Animation announces the release of Harmony Version 11, which offers the best of vector and bitmap worlds at the drawing stage and brings warped drawings to the next level while delivering significant timeline, workflow and user interface enhancements.
Montreal -- Toon Boom Animation has released Harmony Version 11, infused with impressive features that firmly set it as the de facto industry standard. Harmony is the leading-edge animation technology on the market. With its development based on customer feature requests, version 11 offers the best of vector and bitmap worlds at the drawing stage and brings warped drawings to the next level while delivering significant timeline, workflow and user interface enhancements.
Whether you’re making a film, TV series, games, webisodes, explainer videos, medical or legal animations or any other type of animated content, Harmony is made for you.
New Feature Highlights:
- Bitmap and Vector Drawing -- Draw entirely in bitmap, entirely in vector or mix the two.
- Timeline Enhancements -- Add scene markers, drawing markers and annotate your timeline.
- Mesh Warp -- Create up to a 10 x 10 grid of points and animate them over time.
- User Interface Improvements -- Work in a totally redesigned, modern new look—now with dark and light themes.
- Simplified Workflow -- Harmony is now divided into modules to support a paperless workflow.
- Harmony Cloud -- Host your database server on the cloud for project collaboration. (Available for Harmony Network only.)
- Benefit from the many workflow improvements.
- Harmony in the Classroom
Studios around the world are looking for quality animators familiar with advanced animation techniques available in the Toon Boom pipeline. As Harmony offers the most efficient, integrated pipeline for creating traditional and digital animation or a combination of techniques, students proficient in Harmony secure the competitive edge they need when embarking on their career in the animation industry. TheToon Boom Certification program provides a reliable validation of their skills and knowledge.
The Toon Boom team will be showcasing Harmony 11 at MIFA 2014, from June 10 to 13 at booth 2.007.
Source: Toon Boom Animation
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.