StudioGPU Ships MachStudio Pro 1.4 Real-Time Non-linear 3D Workflow and Rendering Software
- Physically-based cameras provide settings and controls that mimic real-world cameras.
- Export rendered images directly into Adobe Photoshop while maintaining all render passes as independent, editable Photoshop layers.
- Materials ID render pass for effortless identification of materials in third-party compositing applications.
- Added Python programming functionality provides endless options for tailoring the UI, workspace and production pipeline.
- Vertex animation compression greatly reduces the size and overhead of animation files that are being exported from 3D modeling packages into MachStudio Pro.
- Multi-threading improves speed and responsiveness of MachStudio Pro by separating the user interface (UI) and rendering into separate threads.
- Procedural ramp texture generation for projected lights allows for the creation of stylized lights from within MachStudio Pro without the need for imported textures.
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) depth peeling increases the accuracy and quality of AO passes.
- Transparency depth peeling boosts the accuracy of transparency sorting and the quality of opacity attributes.
- Support for 32-bit floating point TIFFs provide higher bit depth and consequently, superior-quality
The new Softimage exporter for MachStudio Pro enhances the company’s growing list of exporters for major modeling and animation packages such as 3ds Max, Maya, Revit, SketchUp Pro and Rhino and more.
MachStudio Pro supports Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista operating systems on most professional graphic accelerator cards. MachStudio Pro software is now available in North America for $3,999 (USD) or bundled with the AMD ATI FirePro V8750 3D workstation graphics accelerator card for $4,999 (USD). For pricing in other regions, visit www.studiogpu.com/buy/locator. Student, education and volume licensing is also available upon request. For more information about MachStudio Pro, visit the StudioGPU web site at www.studiogpu.com.
StudioGPU develops software and technology that frees digital artists from the creative shackles of time, money and resources. MachStudio Pro empowers artists and designers working in film, broadcast, game development, computer-assisted design (CAD), and pre- and post-production to create and manipulate fully rendered film-quality 3D design and animation in real-time. For more information, visit www.StudioGPU.com.