Smith Micro Software Release Anime Studio Debut 6
Press Release from Smith Micro Software
ALISO VIEJO, CA - October 06, 2009 - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group, today announced the availability of Anime Studio Debut 6.1 and Anime Studio Pro 6.1. New enhancements include an easy-to-use feature that lets artists instantly update their creations to popular social networking sites such as Facebook and YouTube, and new French and German languages versions of the popular software.
Anime Studio Pro 6.1offers a streamlined interface that lets artists create movies, cartoon animations, cutouts, full-length films and video. Anime Studio Pro 6.1speeds up production time with HD video support, professional quality output and powerful features such as motion tracking, built-in lip-syncing, vector-based drawing tools, bone-rigging and the ability to import scanned drawings and images to help artists quickly bring their imagination to life.
Anime Studio Debut 6.1 offers a comprehensive set of easy-to-use animation tools that help hobbyists, artists and students create animations and cartoons for home videos, school projects or websites, as well as allows them to easily share creations via popular social networking sites such as Facebook and YouTube. For a fraction of the cost of other popular animation programs, Anime Studio artists can import photos, videos and scanned drawings, and browse from the extensive library of ready-to-use content that includes fully rigged characters, props, action words, stock video, images and sound effects allowing users to focus on creating compelling
animations and digital shorts.
"Anime Studio will have you animating quickly, even if you've never done it before. We offer everything the aspiring or professional artist needs to create quality 2D animation, such as ready-to-use anime and cartoon style characters, with tutorials and sample files designed to help anyone master the latest animation techniques," said Sarina DuPont, Product Manager at Smith Micro Software. "Anime Studio Pro 6.1 is packed with powerful tools such as such as video motion tracking and layer-based auto shading designed to enhance the animation process and enable artists to achieve their creative goals."
Anime Studio Pro 6.1 Features and Benefits:
- Motion Tracking - Objects can now be attached to visual markers in any video clip allowing users to easily match object and video motion for professional results
- Integrated Lip-Syncing - Built on the AST production sync library, users can easily synchronize characters' lips and mouths through a simple and intuitive process that yields extremely accurate results
- Scatter Brush - Paint with vectors while controlling the size and spacing of each individual object. Easily create seemingly random fills such as grass, bubbles or stars in a night sky
- Scripting with LUA 5.1 - Update to the versatile LUA engine with more exposure of Anime Studio's inner workings. Provides more power to create unique tools and plug-ins, create particle effects such as fire and explosions, and customize tool behaviors to support individual user's workflow
- Auto Shading - Similar to Ambient Occlusion, creates realistic shading based on lines and object contrast within each layer creating stylistic 3D effects
- Morph Targets - Create, save, and blend morph targets to combine character expressions and emotions. Save and reuse previous poses and character positions and even blend colors and fills with this time saving and versatile feature
- Sequencer - Easily adjust the timing and synchronization of audio and video tracks by utilizing the simple timeline. Mix and match audio, video, images and animated components to create digital shorts and animations
- HD Video Support - Offers full support for importing and exporting high definition video files, then integrating them with toon characters, props, audio and special effects for stunning high-definition creations
- Professional Output - Lets users output video and animation of unlimited length to formats including NTSC/PAL D1/DV standard and Widescreen, HDV and HDTV 780p and 1080p, as well as AVI, MOV and Flash
Anime Studio Debut 6.1 Features and Benefits: