RE:Vision Releases ReelSmart Motion Blur and DE:Noise
RE:Vision Effects announces the initial release of their ReelSmart Motion Blur and DE:Noise plug-in products for Vegas Pro by Sony Creative Software.
ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically adds more natural-looking motion blur to a sequence. Proprietary tracking technology is at the heart of RSMB, so there is no handwork involved. Of course you can add as little or as much blurring as you need and even remove motion blur! This is a useful tool to give video a more film-like feel, and is also useful to reintroduce motion blur for blue or green screen shoots where a fast shutter is necessary to pull a good key.
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs and many other defects.
Availability and compatibility:
- Vegas Pro 10.0e and up.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vegas Pro are supported.
- RMSB v4 for Vegas Pro: $89.95
- DE:Noise for Vegas Pro: $149.95
- Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
Downloads and Tutorials:
- Demo RSMB download: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/downloads/#vegas
- Demo DE:Noise download: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/denoise/downloads/#vegas
- DE:Noise Tutorial: http://help.revisionfx.com/album/25/
Source: RE:Vision Effects