RE:Vision Effects Ships New Versions of After Effects-Compatible Plug-Ins
Press Release from RE:Vision Effects
RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces that new versions of all their After Effects-compatible plugin products are now available. Two main features have been added to the products:
* 64-bit versions compatible with Adobe® After Effects® and Adobe Premiere Pro.
* Significant speed enhancements have been added for all the plugins, so non-CS5 users benefit from upgrading as well. Note that due to optimizations and more memory availability in After Effects CS5, users will see an even greater speedup using the new versions within CS5 as compared to using the old versions in CS4.
Effections Plus is a specially priced bundle of plug-in products for After Effects, containing the all the products listed below. Current version: 9.0. Pricing: $1199.95. Upgrade previous Effections Plus: $299.99.
What follows is a listing of all individual products, their current version and the pricing for each. For additional individual product feature updates, visit the Downloads page for each product on the RE:Vision Effects website.
* DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce noise and other artifacts. Current version: 2.0. Pricing: $149.95. Upgrade: $37.49.
* FieldsKit uses proprietary field reconstruction and adaptive motion techniques to create deinterlaced frames with superior quality. Current version: 3.0. Pricing: $89.95. Upgrade: $29.97.
* PV Feather expands After Effects with per-vertex feathering control for masking! Current version: 1.5. Pricing: $69.95. Upgrade: Free. Not supported in Premiere Pro.
* ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically adds more natural-looking motion blur to a sequence. Motion vectors from 3D systems can be used in the Pro version. Current version: 4.0. Regular version: $89.95. Upgrade regular version: $29.97. Pro version: $149.95. Upgrade Pro version: $44.99.
* RE:Fill replaces missing or "bad" pixels in image sequences. Current version: 2.0. Pricing: $99.95. Upgrade: $29.97.
* RE:Flex brings intuitive morphing and warping to After Effects! Our morphing tools easily work with either stills or moving video by combining automatic image registration with hand-animated points and splines to register features. Current version: 4.0. Pricing: $595.00. Upgrade: $149.95. Not supported in Premiere Pro.
* RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools. Current version: 2.0. Pricing: $149.95. Upgrade: $37.49.
* Shade/Shape gives your imagery volume and depth without the hassle of 3D modeling. Current version: 4.0. Pricing: $89.95. Upgrade: $29.97.
* SmoothKit provides the ultimate blurring annd sharpening filter set that combines user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. Current version: 3.0. Pricing: $119.95. Upgrade: $29.97.
* Twixtor enables you to speed up or slow down your image sequences with visually stunning results. The Pro version includes features to hand-guide the tracking and motion vector import/export. Current version: 5.0. Regular version: $329.95. Upgrade regular version: $82.49. Pro version: $595.00. Upgrade Pro version: $149.95.
* Video Gogh turns your image sequences into moving painted works of art! You can even supply your own custom brushes. Current version: 3.5. Pricing: $119.95. Upgrade: Free to V3 users. Upgrade from V2 for $39.95. Not supported in Premiere Pro.
Volume discounts and cheaper render-only versions for render farm clients are available. To learn more about our products visit RE:Vision Effects website: http://www.revisionfx.com .
RE:Vision Effects is an acclaimed industry leader of visual effects plug-ins for Adobe After Effects, Eyeon Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, The Foundry's Nuke, Adobe Premiere Pro, Autodesk 3ds Max/Maya Composite, Avid editing systems, Autodesk Systems (Sparks), Autodesk SoftImage, Apple Shake, Quantel genQ and others.