RE:Vision Effects releases ReelSmart Motion Blur v4
RE:Vision Effects announces the initial release of their ReelSmart Motion Blur v4 plug-in for Avid Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter, including 64-bit support for Media Composer 6, Symphony 6 and NewsCutter 10.
ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) automatically adds more natural-looking motion blur to a sequence. Proprietary tracking technology is at the heart of RSMB, so there is no handwork involved. Of course you can add as little or as much blurring as you need and even remove motion blur! This is a useful tool to give video a more film-like feel, and is also useful to reintroduce motion blur for blue or green screen shoots where a fast shutter is necessary to pull a good key.
"Users of Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter have been needing faster results and better integration of ReelSmart Motion Blur, and we have worked closely with Avid to give users the rich experience and results they expect from both ReelSmart Motion Blur and Avid applications," says Pete Litwinowicz, President of RE:Vision Effects, Inc.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) v4 is now an AVX2 plugin.
- RSMB v4 adds 10 and 16 bit internal image support.
- RSMB v4 is significantly faster than version 3.
Availability and compatibility:
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter are supported.
- Media Composer 5.0 and up tested, including 64-bit support for MC 6. Should work in 3.0 and 4.0, users should try the demo before purchasing.
- Symphony 5.0 and up tested, including 64-bit support for v6. Should work in 3.0 and 4.0, but users should try the demo before purchasing.
- NewsCutter 7 and up.
- RSMB v4, AVX2 plug-in for Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter: $149.95.
- Upgrade to RSMB v4 from a previous RSMB for Avid systems version: $44.99.
- Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase here. http://www.revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/pricing/#avid
- Demo version download: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/downloads/#avid
Source: RE:Vision Effects