Pixologic Releases ZBrush 4R4
Discover imagination and technology with an expanded tool set. Pixologic’s new release of ZBrush 4R4 continues to expand creative freedom with a focus on model topology and detail creation. These new features were developed to let you work freely as an artist while exploring new ideas and design possibilities.
As with all new ZBrush releases, version 4R4 is packed with a huge set of new features and enhancements to let you more readily explore your ideas or streamline your workflow.
Major features in ZBrush 4r4 include:
- Insert Multi Mesh Brushes combine entire libraries of objects into a single brush.
- Tri Part Multi Mesh Brushes advances the Insert Brush features even further, using PolyGroups to define end cap objects along with a middle segment.
- QRemesher Alpha frees you from the complex tasks of creating new model topology.
- Topology Brush provides manual control over topology creation for those times when you wish to re-topologize your work with precision.
- Mesh Fusion swaps part of your model's surface with another piece of topology, automatically bridging the polygons to maintain a seamless mesh.
- Reference Images can now be applied to the ZBrush Grids. Load your images for the front, side and top views to more easily create artwork based on references.
- Over 10,000 available steps make Undo capabilities virtually unlimited.
- TransPose Enhancements provide a world axis selector so that you can switch to any working plane orientation with a single click, or snap the Action Line to your surface normal anywhere on the model.
- DynaMesh Enhancements provide increased resolution (up to 2048) and the capability to combine SubTools using DynaMesh -- even defining specific SubTools as negative volumes.