Liquid Dream Launches ButterflyNetRender 4.58
Battle Ground, WA -- Liquid Dream Solutions announced ButterflyNetRender 4.58, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, 3Delight, VUE, Houdini, Mental ray, Nuke, Maxwell, Arnold, Terragen 2, MachStudio and more. The controller provides 3D graphic artists with a pain-free way to set up a render farm for managing frame creation in graphic animations. The software is incredibly easy to configure and use.
Committed to software excellence, the development team keeps ButterflyNetRender current with technology changes by adding new features to meet the needs of the computer graphics industry. Below are the most important new features in ButterflyNetRender:
- Updated the Setup Wizard to support Lightwave 11.5
- Added fix for LWSN -3 batch option and option for output logs
- Updated OSX Client with better support for Lightwave and Modo
- Updated the Web Viewer interface
- Updated blender support
- Updated scene reading for Lightwave 11
- Updated support for Messiah render.exe 32/64bit
- minor bug fixes to improve performance
- Tutorial Videos
- Updated the online ButterflyNetrender Wiki
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from CGFocus.com, Keyframe and 3D World Magazine. It is widely used throughout the computer graphics industry to create animations and television shows. Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
ButterflyNetRender runs under Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP(32/64), 2003, NT, 2000, 98, ME. BNR Client also runs on OSX and Linux.
Source: Liquid Dream Solutions