iPi Soft Releases Motion Capture 2.0
The new iPi Motion Capture Version 2.0 features:
- New actor appearance models and skeleton structure with improved accuracy for head/hands tracking (Note: multiple person tracking and props tracking scheduled for release in the coming months.)
- Optimized tracking of female characters
- New project file format, including data for fingers and props
- Improved tracking accuracy
- New custom “iPi Video” format with useful features specific to motion capture use
- Better video compression offering higher compression ratios, a plus for users dealing with large amounts of recorded video
- Support for new devices: ASUS Xtion and Kinect for Windows
- Depth and RGB video recording for ASUS Xtion sensor
- Support for latest official Kinect for Windows drivers
- Workflow improvements such as “New project” wizard that makes it easy for new users to get started, and “Recent files” caching for advanced users.
Pricing and Availability
Pricing for the iPi Motion Capture software line is $295.00 for the Express version; $595.00 for the Basic version; and $1195.00 for the Standard version. The upgrade path to Version 2.0 is free for anyone who purchased the software within the last three months. For a complete product comparison guide, additional upgrade information, or to download a free trial of iPi Soft Motion Capture, visit: www.ipisoft.com.
Source: iPi Soft