Imagineer Systems Releases mocha v3 at NAB 2012
What’s New in Version 3
Imagineer Systems has worked closely with its customers to improve its family of intelligent Planar Tracking utilities. All mocha v3 products have been updated to add new features and improve core areas for customers: from large facilities that require advanced layer management tools for film effects and roto pipelines, to creative boutiques and artists who’ve been asking for true 3D camera support for years. Among the new developments in v3 are:
- New Rotoscoping Tools: Transform Tool and Join Layers designed to create and edit roto masks more efficiently;
- New Layer Management: View, organize, color code and group mocha layers. Increase artists productivity;
- Project Management: Easily merge and share projects between artists for large scale roto and vfx pipelines;
- 3D Camera Solver: The advanced Planar Tracker now includes 3D Camera Solver for After Effects and FBX formats (Nuke, Maya, Cinema 4D and more);
- Dopesheet: New keyframe layout for adjusting timing and animation;
- Even More Improvements: Keyboard shortcuts and interface improvements enhance the entire Planar Tracking-based workflow for tracking, roto, removal and more.
Click to see a video highlighting new mocha Pro and mocha AE version 3 features.
Click to see a video overview of the new 3D Camera Solve Module.