Boris FX Announces Final Effects Complete 7 AE
Amsterdam, NL -- Boris FX announced Final Effects Complete 7 AE (FEC 7 AE) at IBC. Featuring 3D particle effects, a complete range of auto-animating transitions, and unique text and edge treatments, Final Effects Complete AE brings over 120 designer effects and transitions to Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6, CS5.5, CS5, and CS4. The new Version 7 release features 32-bit float support, integration with After Effects mask path controls, new Beat Reactor integration for Adobe Premiere Pro, and 10 new filters and transitions.
Final Effects Complete 7 AE New Feature Highlights
- 32-Bit Float Precision Color Rendering will be supported, offering even smoother blurs, transitions, and other effects while providing the highest quality final image.
- After Effects Mask Path Integration. FEC's Glue Gun, Mr. Mercury, Hair, Glass, and Ball Action filters will be able to follow After Effects mask paths, facilitating creation of "write-on"-style effects.
- Beat Reactor Technology will be available for Adobe Premiere Pro in addition to Adobe After Effects. Built into many FEC AE filters, Beat Reactor makes it easy to generate audio-driven effects.
- FEC Difference Blend is a new filter that replaces the pixels in the bottom layer of video with the corresponding pixels in the top layer of video, giving the appearance that the top image was painted over the bottom image.
- New Transitions include Difference Blend Wipe, Glow Dissolve, Spiral Blur Dissolve, Toner Dissolve, Threshold Dissolve, Threshold RGB Dissolve, Turbulence Dissolve, Vector Blur Dissolve, and Water Waves Dissolve.
Source: Boris FX