Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE Now Available
- BCC Particle Array 3D creates a grid of particles oriented in 3D space. The filter fully supports After Effects’ camera and lights.
- BCC Pin Art 3D creates a pin board look based on a layer image.
- BCC Warp is a spline-based warp tool that can be used to generate a wide range of distortion effects. Native After Effects masks are used to control the warps.
- BCC Morph is a still image-morphing tool designed to produce a smooth morph effect from one image to another similar image. The warps are guided by native After Effects masks.
- BCC Video Morph is a video-morphing tool designed to produce a smooth morph effect from one video clip to another similar video clip.
Pricing and Availability
Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE is available immediately through the Boris FX worldwide reseller channel and direct through the Boris FX web site at www.borisfx.com for an MSRP of $995 USD. Owners of previous versions of Boris Continuum Complete AE may upgrade for an MSRP of $295 USD. Customers who purchased Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE as of April 12, 2010 are eligible to receive a free upgrade to Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE. Boris Continuum Complete 7 FxPlug for Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Final Cut Express and Boris Continuum Complete 7 AVX for Avid editing and finishing systems are scheduled for release later in 2010. Customers who purchase Boris Continuum Complete 6 FxPlug or Boris Continuum Complete 6 AVX as of April 12, 2010 will receive a free upgrade to Version 7.
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is the leading developer of integrated graphics and effects technology, delivering 3D compositing and vector graphic products for broadcast, post-production, film, and multimedia. Boris products have grown to serve millions of artists worldwide. The company's success lies in its ability to integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with industry-leading developers such as Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Grass Valley, and Sony.