Advance registration for SIGGRAPH 2013 taking place in Anaheim from July 21-25 ends this Friday, June 28.
SIGGRAPH 2013 offers an outstanding lineup for the 40th year of the premier international event on computer graphics and interactive techniques. Don’t miss out on the best registration rates, which are ending Friday, 28 June.
If you study, expand, create, use, or love computer graphics and interactive techniques, join us in Anaheim 21-25 July. It's your chance to meet, learn from, and connect with colleagues and professionals from 83 countries.
Highlights of SIGGRAPH 2013 include a Keynote Session unlike any other. SIGGRAPH, in collaboration with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, welcomes eight distinguished animation film directors who will share their experiences along their complex paths to filmmaking success.
Registration is available at a range of prices, starting at $45 to check out the Exhibition. New this year, SIGGRAPH 2013 is also offering a special Unemployed Discount Registration for members of the SIGGRAPH community, which you can read more about here.
Register for a Full Conference pass for access to the complete lineup of SIGGRAPH 2013 content:
- 15 works in Art Gallery
- 7 Art Papers
- 85+ Birds of a Feather events
- 104 pieces in the Computer Animation Festival
- 23 Courses
- 45 pieces in Dailies
- 16 demos in Emerging Technologies
- 160+ companies participating in the Exhibition
- 25 companies participating in the Job Fair
- 8 distinguished animation directors presenting thekeynote session
- 120+ Posters
- 15 Production Sessions
- 10 demos in Real Time Live!
- 11 workshops/demos in SIGGRAPH Mobile
- 20+ workshops/projects in the Studio
- 76 Talks
- 152 Technical Papers
- Technical Papers Fast Forward
- Plus, the Monday Reception and the Full Conference DVD.
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.