RE:Vision Effects announces support for Adobe After Effects CS6 and Premiere Pro CS6.
Press release from RE:Vision Effects:
RE:Vision Effects announced support for Adobe After Effects CS6 and Premiere Pro CS6. In addition to CS6 support, all of RE:Vision Effects' After Effects-compatible plug-ins now come with uninstallers.
In order to properly work in After Effects CS6 or Premiere Pro CS6, users will need the following versions:
- DE:Noise: v2.1. DE:Noise handles spuriousframe-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise toblotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film).
- FieldsKit: v3.2. FieldsKit allows the user to createinterlaced material from progressive material using various techniques,including producing new fields using motion estimation techniques.
- PV Feather: v1.6. PV Feather performs feathering by usingan inner mask for filling, and an outer mask for feather control.(Premiere Pro not supported)
- RE:Fill: v2.1. RE:Fill can replace missing pixels inintelligent ways.
- RE:Flex: v4.1. RE:Flex creates visually stunningmorphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface. (Premiere Pro notsupported)
- RE:Map: v2.2. RE:Map provides professional qualitymapping and distortion tools.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur: v4.1. ReelSmart Motion Blur automaticallytracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion.ReelSmart Motion blur also uses motion vector passes from 3D systems toperform a fast 2D post-process blur to 3D generated images.
- Shade/Shape: 4.1. Shade/Shape automatic shading techniquesfrom the 2D outline shape of objects, Shade/Shape automatically turns 2Dartwork into 3D rendered imagery.
- Smoothkit: v3.1. Smoothkit is a blurring filter set thatcombines user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. Inparticular, what is novel is that the most of the tools in SmoothKit allowthe user to blur or otherwise “smooth” images while retaining importantfeatures, such as edges in the imagery.
- Twixtor: v5.1. Twixtor creates highly engaging slowmotion and speed-ramped shots using intelligent and proprietary motiontracking techniques!
- Video Gogh: v3.6. Video Gogh turns pictures and videosinto painted works of art by placing brush strokes on images andsubsequently tracks them from frame to frame to follow the objects in the images.(Premiere Pro not supported)
Availability and compatibility (except where noted above):
- Adobe After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5,CS5.5 and CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5 andCS6
- The upgrades necessary for CS6 supportare free for customers who have already purchased the same major versionnumber of the product they are looking to upgrade. For example, theupgrade from Twixtor v5 to v5.1, with CS6 support, is free.
- Upgrades from previous major versionsare listed on the www.revisionfx.com website. For example the upgrade from Twixtor Pro 4.51 to Twixtor Pro 5.1,with CS6 support, is $149.95.
- Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads and Tutorials: