PipelineFX will publicly debut Qube! 5.2, at SIGGRAPH 2007 in San Diego (booth #337), with full support for 64-bit applications and hardware, satellite rendering support for Autodesk 3D applications and the new "SimpleCMD" interface for generating submission GUI's quickly and easily.
"SIGGRAPH is always a big show for us," said Troy Brooks, ceo of PipelineFX. "This year we will host our first customer and reseller appreciation event, and with the tremendous growth we've experienced in the last five years, I look forward to seeing the Qube! user and reseller community gather to celebrate with us."
PipelineFX partners at the booth will include:
* SGI's Digital Content Management group will be on hand to show the high-density Altix XE rendering server system currently in production at Vanguard Animation.
* NVIDIA will be showing its new in-house animated short film THE PLUSH LIFE in the PipelineFX booth and at the Gelato User Group meeting. The film was rendered entirely with their Gelato renderer and Qube! render farm management software.
* Iridas will show how FrameCycler can be integrated with Qube! for automated daily creation as a part of the render pipeline, accelerating the iteration of animation and visual effects work.
* South Paw: TACTIC Asset Management software integrates with Qube! via Qube!'s Python API for an elegant asset/render management pipeline. When an asset is revised and checked in, the integrated system can automatically re-render the scene files containing the changed asset.
* Digits 'n art: 3Delight is a fast, high quality, RenderMan-compliant renderer designed to produce photorealistic images in demanding production environments. Using the PipelineFX MTOR interface for Maya, 3Delight is a cost-effective rendering solution that can be managed cross-platform with Qube!.
* Full Sail: Established in 1979 and a Qube! user since 2006, Full Sail Real World Education is a nationally accredited, private, co-educational college offering extensive training and education in entertainment media production and entertainment technology. Student work rendered using Qube! will be on display in the PipelineFX booth and student representatives will be on hand to answer questions and discuss their program.
PipelineFX (www.pipelinefx.com), with headquarters in Honolulu and offices in San Francisco and Vancouver, was founded in 2002. Qube! is used by world-class studios, including South Park Studios, Electronic Arts, Buena Vista Games, DKP, ReelFX, Guava Graphics and Radical Ent. Qube! is used by schools around the world including the School of Visual Arts in New York, Carleton School of Architecture, Full Sail in Florida, the University of Advancing Technology, Pratt Institute and the University of Hawaii-Academy for Creative Media.