VIEW Conference Announces Speakers
· Roger Gould - Creative Director, Pixar’s Theme Park Group
· David Revoy - Digital Painter & Art Director ‘Digital painting: Free/Liber Open-source software’
· Mike Springer - Software Engineer, Google ‘Google Apps & AppEngine - Scaling your tools with your business’
· Marco Mazzaglia - IT Manager and Video Game Evangelist, Milestone ‘Retrogaming, how to learn from the past: successes and mistakes in the history of video games’
· Luc Soler - Research Project Manager in Computer Science and Robotics, IRCAD ‘Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applied to surgery’
· Emanuele Micheli - Education Management Professional, School of Robotics, and Prof. Niccolò Casiddu - School of Architecture of Genova ‘Design and Robotics for weak users‘
· Stefano Cieri - Lighting and Rendering TD, CANECANE ‘Taxiceratops: anatomy and behaviour of a digital creature born in Rome’
· Fabrizio Volpi, 3D Supervisor/Compositor and Marco Negri, 3D Artist Xchanges VFX ‘Xchanges visual effects’
· Simona Braga, artistic director of ArtLab ‘The revolution in lighting control devices’
Boasting an expanded program and a growing roster of inspirational, award-winning speakers, Italy’s largest computer graphics conference is now open for registrations.
The VIEW conference takes place October 25 to 28.
For more information, please visit our website www.viewconference.it