Nickelodeon launches “Scribble Hero,” an arcade-style action game available for download on iOS devices.
New York –
Nickelodeon announced that it has launched Scribble Hero, an arcade-style action game available for download on iOS devices. Marking the network’s first original IP for mobile, the app features unique hand-drawn graphics, 50 levels of adrenaline-pumping fun, power boosts, epic boss battles and a variety of weapons and boosts to upgrade playing experiences.
Players literally get drawn into an action-packed world when they join the heroic doodle Sketch as he battles an army of sinister scribbles and deadly doodles in a quest to save his girl pal, Dot. Throughout the game, players will collect coins to unlock boosts, weapon upgrades and extra lives to help them face off against hoards of enemies to become the ultimate Scribble Hero.
Game Features Include:
- Stunning retina graphics;
- Simple one-touch controls;
- 50 levels filled with non-stop arcade action and waves of enemies;
- Collecting coins to unlock game boosts, tombstones, weapon upgradesand extra lives;
- Rewind mode lets players fight back and cause more havoc when theylose a level. too soon;
- Game Center Achievements.