In Lord of Arcana, only the most cunning, courageous of slayers will survive.
Press Release from Square Enix
(January 24, 2010) In Lord of Arcana, only the most cunning, courageous of slayers will survive. Today, Square Enix gives a taste of the brutal, gut-wrenching action in an all new video from the soon to be released Action-RPG exclusive for PSP.
Slayers will need to put their best battle tactics forward without apprehension, as the vicious monsters in Lord of Arcana won’t hesitate to rip out their guts. As players deliver the final blow, they’ll be met with the ultimate satisfaction of watching their enemy’s entrails fly across the screen.
Prepare for battle on January 25, 2011, when Lord of Arcana will be available in North America.
About Lord of Arcana:
- This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king. At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world. It is said that only one with power can acquire Arcana. Slayers annihilate hordes of monsters so that they can lay their hands on Arcana. What power does it hold? And to what destiny is one with Arcana bound?
- Experience an authentic multiplayer action RPG from Square Enix, developed exclusively for the PSP system when Lord of Arcana launches on January 25, 2011.
- Play with up to three friends to defeat tough enemies and reap rewards together, or tackle a variety of quests in single-player mode.
- Dive into the fray with simple and intuitive controls that will hook players of any skill level.
- Create one-of-a-kind avatars and produce thousands of unique weapons. The possibilities are endless.
- Lord of Arcana is now available for preorder and will be available at retailers and via digital download on January 25, 2011 for the suggested retail price of $39.99. Lord of Arcana is rated M (Mature).