Autodesk Previews NAB 2012 Highlights
Autodesk thanks its strategic partners HP, AJA Video Systems, AMD and Intel for supporting Autodesk's NAB 2012 activities. During NAB, NVIDIA is also sponsoring a daily Quadro 4000 board giveaway on the Autodesk booth. Autodesk software will be featured at the following booths:
· Intel booth #SL12810: Autodesk Softimage and Maya software
· AJA Video Systems booth #SL3305: Autodesk Smoke
· PROMISE Technology booth #SL5327: Autodesk Smoke
· Wacom booth # SL2809: Autodesk Mudbox and Maya
· Dot Hill booth #SL13405: Autodesk Flame Premium
· Quantum booth #SL5024: Autodesk Flame Premium
On Wednesday, April 18, 2012, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PT, Autodesk will host an Education Reception only for educators at the Autodesk booth. Educators are invited to take a closer look at the Autodesk 2013 Digital Entertainment Creation tools and get a sneak peek of the exciting new Smoke technology. Educators should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Autodesk's latest product releases for Digital Entertainment Creation, visit www.autodesk.com/me and Autodesk blogs on AREA. For real-time updates on Autodesk Media & Entertainment software, follow the company on Twitter, like us on Facebook and watch us on You Tube.