IFE Services wants you to create a fantastic, inspiring video about the subject of IFE to help promote the industry to a wider audience.
Video has the power to inspire; to make us think differently; to spark our imagination. IFE Services, one of the world's leading in-flight entertainment providers based in the UK, wants you to create a brilliant, original, eye-catching short video about in-flight entertainment (IFE).
It could be about the history of IFE, the way airline passengers engage with IFE, the future of IFE... it's up to you. IFE Services wants you to create a fantastic, inspiring video about the subject of IFE to help promote the industry to a wider audience.
- Entries must be submitted by Friday 14th December 2012.
- Video length must be no more than 2 minutes.
- Videos must be submitted in Quicktime, AVI or MP4 format.
- Submissions must be entrant's own work and you must own allcopyrights.
- Once submitted, the video becomes the property of IFE Services Ltd.
Visit the IFE Services website for more information on the competition, and where to submit entries.
Source: IFE Services
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.