HP announced a new line of workstations that include the first small form factor workstation to be available in every region of the world, multicore processor updates to its Z workstation series and a mobile workstation with DreamColor display technology).
HP announced a new line of workstations that include the first small form factor workstation to be available in every region of the world, multicore processor updates to its Z workstation series (http://www.awn.com/articles/review/hp-z800-workstation-review-first-look) and a mobile workstation with DreamColor display technology (http://www.awn.com/articles/technology/digital-eye-color-me-happy-hps-dr...).
- Addingto the award-winning HP Z workstation series, the HP Z200 SFF workstationdelivers performance and reliability in a sleek, ultra compact andaffordable package and is a great choice for space-constrainedenvironments including the health care, engineering, education, financialand original equipment manufacturer markets.
- Newsix-core, 32nm Intel Xeon 5600 series processors are now available on HPZ800, Z600 and Z400 workstations, which deliver greater parallel processingperformance.
- Dressedin a gun metal anodized-aluminum finish, the HP EliteBook 8740w mobile workstationis HP's most powerful mobile workstation to date. It delivers advancedgraphics and performance capabilities, along with the ability to produceaccurate, predictable and consistent color through itsHP DreamColordisplay.
Pricing and availability
- TheHP Z200 SFF workstation is expected to be available worldwide startingApril 5. U.S. pricing starts at $739.
- TheHP Z400, Z600 and Z800 are available today worldwide. U.S. pricing startsat $929 for the HP Z400 workstation, $1,579 for the HP Z600 workstationand $1,799 for the HP Z800 workstation.
- TheHP EliteBook 8740w is expected to be available worldwide starting inApril. U.S. pricing starts at $1,999.
More information about the products, including product specifications and images, is available at www.hp.com/personal.