Universal Pictures’ Hop Available on Blue-ray and DVD March 23
- E.B.’s Candy Challenge—The first one to the finish line in this virtual board game wins! There are some challenges along the way, including mini-games like Picture Challenge, 3 Egg Monte, and Candy Fix.
- Drum Along—E.B. can hit some tasty beats. Viewers compete to keep up with him as he plays a sequence of rhythms on four drums.
- Pink Beret Skill Tester—Fans can find out if they have what it takes to become a Pink Beret with the skill tester! Challenges will test memory, observations skills and logic as players earn the rank of Pink Beret, Carlos’ right hand chick, or Phil’s intern.
ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE COMBO PACK FEATURES:
- Digital Copy – Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie to watch on an array of electronic and portable devices.
- UltraViolet: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows, store them in the cloud and stream instantly to computers, tablets and smart phones. Currently available in the United States only.
- U-Control: Universal’s exclusive feature that lets the viewer access bonus materials without leaving the movie!
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more.
- uHear: Never miss another line of dialogue with this innovative feature that instantly skips back a few seconds on your Blu-ray disc and turns on the subtitles to highlight what you missed.
- pocket BLU: The groundbreaking pocket BLU app uses iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Macintosh to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Also available on the iPad, owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket BLU made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket BLU offers advanced features such as:
Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket BLU-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray Hi-Def. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device’s intuitive keyboard.
Visit www. Hopmovie.com for additional information.