Michael Emerson & Mark Valley Join Dark Knight, Part 2
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack has more than two hours of exciting content, including:
- Standard and high definition versions of the feature film
- Sneak Peek at Superman: Unbound, the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie
- Featurette – “The Joker: Laughing in the Face of Death” – An all-new featurette. A fitting tribute to the Joker, giving perspective as to why this engrossing character is the true arch nemesis of Batman.
- Documentary – “Superman vs. Batman: When Heroes Collide” – An all-new documentary. Batman and Superman have a long history of friendship and conflict. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns brought an end to that conflict. This is the story behind that battle.
- Featurette – “From Sketch to Screen” – An all-new featurette. Director Jay Oliva gives a fascinating animatic breakdown of five of his favorite moments from Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
- Look Back – Sneak Peek at Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 -- Two bonus episodes from Batman: The Animated Series (“The Last Laugh” and “The Man Who Killed Batman”) and an episode from The New Batman Adventures (“Legends of the Dark Knight”), all handpicked by producer Alan Burnett.
- Digital Comic – Excerpt from the graphic novel The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller.
Source: Warner Brothers Home Entertainment