Family Fun Football For Wii Has Gone Gold
Press Release from Tecmo
Torrance, Calif., September 15, 2009 - Video game developer and publisher Tecmo today announced that the Wii -- exclusive FAMILY FUN FOOTBALL has gone gold and will be launching in North America on September 29, 2009. Families will enjoy the casual, "pick up and play" gameplay style, simple playbook, and intuitive motion controls that help create the ultimate fun football experience. Addicting mini games, whimsical characters, and mascot modes keep kids and parents alike coming back for more, not to mention the ability to play as your Mii caricature!
* Simple playbook: A coaching playbook that makes it easy for everyone to learn and play the game of football!
* Power-ups: Earn power-ups during gameplay to enhance certain attributes including speed, strength, passing, and interception for a limited amount of time. Use them wisely to gain momentum in the game!
* Quickplay: Jump right into the action! Select two teams and the stadium you want to play in to get started. Up to four players can play for 2-on-2 football fun!
* Season: Play through a nine game season, each game against a different opponent. Defeat every team to be the best!
* Tournament: Play your way through a double-elimination tournament and be the last team standing to win it all!
* Mascot Mode: You can play as your team's mascot, or as one of 10 unlockable mascots in Mascot Mode!
* Mii Compatibility: Load in your own Mii and play against your friends' and family's Miis for a more personal experience.
Developed by Seamless Entertainment, the Wii exclusive is scheduled for release on September 29, 2009. Pre-order your copy of FAMILY FUN FOOTBALL today at GameStop (www.gamestop.com)! Family Fun Football is rated "E" by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB). The game will carry a suggested retail price of US $29.99. Additional information on the title, including a trailer and downloadable coloring book pages, can be found at www.familyfunfootball.com.
Tecmo, Inc. is a global developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content. Tecmo's renowned franchises include DEAD OR ALIVE, NINJA GAIDEN, TECMO BOWL and FATAL FRAME. Tecmo, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tecmo, LTD. Tecmo, LTD. and Koei Co., Ltd. merged as Tecmo Koei Holdings Co., LTD. on April 1st, 2009. More information on Tecmo can be found at www.tecmogames.com.
About Seamless Entertainment
Seamless Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2008 to create fun, exciting games for a wide demographic of players. Located in Austin, TX, Seamless has combined talented people from around the world to build a company committed to sharing in the fun with our consumers in every product we make. Seamless Entertainment, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Lantern Holdings, Inc. For more information, please visit: www.seamlessentertainment.com.