Online training site fxphd announced 12 new courses for the new term, beginning on April 12.
Announcement from fxphd:
Just like last term, fxphd term members may choose a Vault course as one of their three standard selections, which means there are over 90 courses to choose from. For the Vault offerings, all class materials are available for immediate download once the course is selected.
Also watch the fxphd orientation video for the April 12 term, which provides highlights of all the new courses. Some of the highlights include:
- After Effects & Red Giant inBroadcast Design
- After Effects Project: The Trailer
- Cinema4D and Design III
- Camera Tech
- Flame and Smoke Masters
- Introduction to Houdini 12
- 3DS Max Destruction Techniques
- Intermediate Mocha V3
- Broadcast Mograph - The SportsPromo
- NUKE and Digital Environments
- RenderMan Techniques in Production
- Background Fundamentals Apr12
Visit fxphd.com registration to register.