Pretend to Preview New Stereo 3D Product Line at NAB 2013
Las Vegas, NV --Technology develooper Pretend will be presenting new developments to the already successful Stereoid product; stereographic 3D software for under $1,000, plus a first look at an exciting new product in development.
Demonstrations to small groups will be held off-site at the Cosmopolitan Hotel during the NAB 2013 conference in Las Vegas from April 8th – 11th. Sign up early for a demo, space is limited: http://www.pretendllc.com/nab2013_signup.html
Stereoid is a simple user interface that produces great stereoscopic results. It natively supports ARRIRAW and REDCODE RAW formats, as well as QuickTime ProRes for both input and output with the right configuration.
"We just released Stereoid a few weeks ago, but already we are ready to give our users a look at the upcoming version of the product, as well as a sneak peek of a new product we're working on," said Allen Edwards, Pretend LLC CEO. "We are inviting anyone who is working with stereo 3D, or anyone looking to add it to their existing knowledge base to join us for a free group demo."
From VFX artists to stereographers, editors and more, attend one of the three sessions to see the new products in action and for the chance to win a copy of Stereoid 1.0.
How can you use Stereoid?
- As the main tool of a stereoscopic workflow to correct the plates and perform artistic changes of depth.
- To complement tools to an existing stereoscopic pipeline to speed up the correction of stereo defects and performance of depth adjustments.
- As a key component of the dailies process to automatically produce corrected plates with the option to carry files and metadata for further use in the post-production process.
- For integration with editorial to fix problematic stereo sequence or enhance the stereo effects.
- On-set and near-set to provide technical and artistic guidance during stereoscopic shoot.
Source: Pretend LLC