Imagineer to Launch mocha v3 at NAB 2012
Press Release from Imagineer Systems:
Guildford, UK -- Imagineer Systems (www.imagineersystems.com) today announced it will launch its newest versions of mocha Pro™ and mocha AE™, at NAB 2012 in Las Vegas next month. Imagineer also announced today it has streamlined its product family and simplified its pricing strategy to ensure Imagineer’s intelligent Planar Tracking utilities are that much more accessible for post production and VFX professionals.
Pricing for mocha AE v3 and mocha Pro v3 will be announced at NAB 2012, however, customers who purchase mocha AE v2.5 or mocha Pro v2.5 between now and April 16, 2012 will receive the new v3 upgrades at no cost.
What’s New in Version 3
Imagineer Systems has worked closely with its customers to improve its family of intelligent Planar Tracking utilities. All mocha v3 products have been updated to add new features and improve core areas for customers: from large facilities that require advanced layer management tools for film effects and roto pipelines, to creative boutiques and artists who’ve been asking for true 3D camera support for years. Among the new developments in v3 are:
- New Rotoscoping Tools: Bounding Box and Join Layers designed to create and edit roto masks more efficiently;
- New Layer Management: View, organize, color code and collapse mocha layers. Increase artists productivity;
- Project Management: Easily merge and share projects between artists for large scale roto and vfx pipelines;
- 3D Camera Solver: The advanced Planar Tracker now includes 3D camera tracking for After Effects and FBX formats. (FBX support only included with mocha Pro);
- Dopesheet: New keyframe layout for adjusting timing and animation;
- Even More Improvements: Keyboard shortcuts and interface improvements enhance the entire Planar Tracking-based workflow for tracking, roto and removal.
To see a preview video highlighting new version 3 features, check out http://www.imagineersystems.com/v3_coming_soon
The 2012 mocha Family
mocha AE is Imagineer’s stand-alone Planar Tracking and roto utility optimized for After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion users. The advanced mask creation tools, simple user interface and copy/paste exchange with After Effects helps take the complications out of motion tracking and reduces keyframing tedium. mocha AE is available in two version: mocha AE CS5.5, which comes as a free bundle with every copy of Adobe CS5.5 and is specifically optimized for After Effects; and the mocha AE v3 standalone application, which adds support for Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion and Boris FX and is available for purchase directly from Imagineer Systems.
mocha Pro v3 is Imagineer’s intelligent Planar Tracking utility for post production and visual effects professionals that combines advanced roto, motion tracking, lens analysis, object removal, insert compositing, stabilization and 3D camera solve features into a single desktop application. mocha Pro integrates seamlessly with industry-popular editing, compositing, and animation applications and is the ideal post production companion software for managing challenging shots and projects.