Hit Makers Summit Announces TV Guest Experts
Press Release from Hit Makers Summit
Orlando, FL. August 2010 – With over 600 channels of television desperately needing content to fill the airwaves, there has never been a better time to pitch and sell original TV concepts. The route to a successful TV pitch can be filled with dread and despair when a show creator does not know the industry secrets to both securing and perfecting a pitch for a TV show.
“It took us (along with wife and SellYourTvConceptNow.com co-founder Jeanne Simon) over 5 years and tens of thousands of dollars in wasted expenses to learn how to pitch TV shows,” says SellYourTvConceptNow.com co-founder Mark Simon. “It doesn’t have to be that hard. Our motto is to provide others with everything we wished we had when we started pitching TV shows.”
SellYourTvConceptNow.com has announced the special guests speaking at its annual Hit Makers Summit, held in Orlando, FL, August 28-30, 2010. The conference will bring together industry experts and TV show creators to interact one-on-one in a creative atmosphere to perfect their TV pitches.
In addition to the company founders and keynote speakers, Mark & Jeanne Simon, with over 3,000 production credits and 25 original content deals to their name, the Hit Makers Summit will also feature a mix of television industry executives, writers and producers.
* Doug Stanley, Emmy-winning producer of Discovery Networks’ top-rated series Deadliest Catch and 3D stereoscopic expert, will share the secrets on how to find the story within the reality.
* Scott Fishman, SpikeTV network executive, will reveal what networks do and don’t want to see in a pitch.
* Wayne Carter, Hollywood A-list screenwriter and master pitchman, will discuss character and story development. He will also lead breakout sessions with Summit members to help them perfect their concept and their pitch.
* Bill Suchy, series creator, Emmy-winning ABC/PBS producer and station manager, will discuss raising production funds and pitching to studios, networks and syndicates. Bill will also lead breakout sessions.
* Bill Wade, Emmy-winning1-sheet and broadcast designer, will work with every Summit member on their promotional materials and production graphics.
“We keep our event small, under 30 people,” says Jeanne Simon. “We could fill a much larger room, but we prefer to work with each attendee on their concepts.”
Registration and conference information is online at http://www.HitMakersSummit.com or call 407-351-0893. Registration includes catered meals, event materials, one-on-one consults and cocktail reception.
SellYourTvConceptNow.com is the most comprehensive source for expert guidance, review and resources for those who are serious about pitching and selling their TV show ideas.
The Hit Makers Summit is held in the Renaissance Orlando Hotel at Sea World. This 3-day conference features speakers and one-on-one creative work with every attendee on their concept and their pitch. www.HitMakersSummit.com.