THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS, the last of the Wachowski brothers' groundbreaking trilogy and vfx feast (supplied by ESC Entertainment a host of other houses) debuts on DVD April 6, 2004 (Warner Home Video, $29.95). The two-disc set will include the following bonus features in an attempt to top its predecessors:
* Revolutions Recalibrated -- A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.
* CG Revolution -- Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.
* Super Burly Brawl - A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene, all running in sync.
* Follow the White Rabbit -- Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.
* Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time -- A closer look at how "Bullet Time" was taken to the next degree of madness.
* Super Big Mini Models -- The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.
* Double Agent Smith -- A look at what it took to make this standout scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.
* Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix -- A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of THE MATRIX.
* Future Gamer The Matrix Online -- An introduction to the massive multiplayer game THE MATRIX ONLINE, created by the Wachowski brothers.
* 3D Evolution -- Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in REVOLUTIONS.
* Before the Revolution -- 3D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between THE MATRIX trilogy, THE ANIMATRIX and ENTER THE MATRIX.